Friday, June 18, 2010

Waterloo Airport Airshow Tomorrow!

The Snowbirds: Defending you from the Alien Menace since 1942

Just a heads up on the Waterloo Airport's Aviation Expo in Breslau! It's happening on the 19th and the 20th, just in time for father's day.

The legendary Snowbirds (whom I believe to secretly be a special force of extra-terrestrial counter-measure pilots) will be performing. If planes are your thing, check it out! I went with my pappy to see the pre-show earlier today and was reminded that planes go pretty fucking fast. I was also caught off-guard as to how maneuverable the smaller planes can really be - I'm a big fan of old-school bi-planes, and they were a treat to see.

You can read the airport's write up hereabouts. I think tickets are $15, and $7 for children and seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment