Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 8bitsbrothers

I am a crazy fiend for a great many things. Here are a few of those things:
  • Popeye's Candy Cigarettes
  • Pizza at McMullans
  • Fantasy
  • 8-bit music
  • Metal
When the last two are combined, as in the work of the 8bitsbrothers, I become what is called an arch crazy fiend. It will take time to calm me down, and in that time I will probably have amassed a horde of lower-tier crazy fiends to storm the gates of Radness.

So these dudes have been composing 8-bit covers of metal songs from across the long walk of metalry, and I can't help but feel like it's all part of a soundtrack to the most epic NES game that never existed. 'Frost Castle of the Omega Vikings' or something. If you're into this sort of thing, much of their work is awesome and worth checking out.

If metal isn't your bag, they do a handful of other covers. Like Lady Gaga, and some wicked classical.

No comments:

Post a Comment